To comply with our Premises Licence, the maximum number of people the hall can accommodate is 120.
- Main hall (12.8m x 6.3m) adjoining area (5m x 5m) and mezzanine (5m x 6m)
- Bar with 2 fridges, flute, wine and hi ball glasses X 120
- Noise limiter
- A/V screen and projector
- WiFi and bluetooth
- Seating capacity for 80 people
- 14 large folding tables to seat 8 (1.8m X 76cm)
- 8 small tables to seat 4 (90cm X 76cm)
In the kitchen
- Large electric oven.
- Double induction hob
- Double infrared ceramic hob
- Large warming cabinet.
- Large refrigerator and a small freezer.
- White dinner plates, side plates, bowls and cups and saucers X 120
- Water jugs X 12 and 1 pint jugs X 12
- An urn
- Filter Coffee machine
- Commercial dishwasher – instructions must be requested at time of hiring.
- Microwave oven
- 2 electric kettles
- Big bowls
- Bread baskets
Some village organisations maybe able to have a licence to sell alcohol from the committee. Please contact us (see Booking Request Form).
Floor Plan[cs_image CS_SC_IMAGE column_size=”1/2″ image_style=”classic” cs_image_url=”https://biddenhamvillagehall.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/plan.png” cs_image_url372058=”Browse”][/cs_image]